Flormar is a brand that’s on the up. They are growing and growing in popularity, and I’m not surprised. They pride themselves on producing top quality cosmetics at affordable prices. Flormar is Turkey’s number one makeup brand and has almost 700 shops in over 90 countries. The first product I used from them was their CC Cream in shade Green. A gem of a product that masks redness in the skin. It appears green in colour but when applied it transforms into a skin tone colour and helps even out the skin’s complexion. I buy it time and time again, and always recommend it to my facial clients who suffer with high colouring in the skin. So when Flormar brought out their new Historical Collection I had high hopes for the new line and it didn’t disappoint. Below are the products I tried.
The Historical Collection
Colour Stretch Eye Shadow €6.95
- mousse like texture that’s easily applied and blended
- there are six vibrant and intense shades to choose from
- lasts that bit longer than powder eyeshadow
- shade above is “Future White” which I like to use as my base eyeshadow to make powder eye shadows, applied after, even more intense, just make sure you set it with a white/cream matte shadow.
Radiant Touch Concealer €7.95
- light in texure, buildable coverage
- reminds me a lot of YSL Touche Eclat, but at a fraction of the price.
- apply after foundation in an upside triangle under the eyes, down centre of nose, middle of forehead and middle of chin, brightens complexion
- always set it with a loose setting powder to prevent from creasing
- perfect for combatting dark circles. If you’re dark circles are particulary bad follow these steps 1. Primer 2. Peach Colour Corrector Concealer 3. Foundation 4. Radiant Touch Concealer 5. Setting Powder
Matte Liquid Lipstick €7.95
- 6 beautiful shades to chose from
- enriched with moisturising ingredients to ensure they’re super comfortable on the lips
- definitely not as drying on the lips as some other matte liquid lipsticks I’ve used
- to help it’s staying powder it’s important to use a lip primer prior to makeup application
- shade I have “Misty Rose” and appears to be a good colour dupe for Kylie’s “Dolce K”
My top tips for lip care and ensuring a flawless lip application –
– Use your eye cream around the contours of your lips to help fight lines & wrinkles
– Exfoliate your lips regularly. You could make your own by mixing coconut oil & sugar
– Prevent your lips from drying out by applying a primer at the beginning of your make up application.
– Always apply a lip liner around the line of your lips or all over to help your lipstick last longer
– Turn any lipstick matte by applying pressed powder on top
– To make your lips appear fuller apply gloss to just the centre.
For my Waterford Readers Flormar is available in Dowling’s Pharmacy, Ardkeen Shopping Centre or if you’re outside waterford google search online for your nearest stockist.
Facebook – Beauty and the Masseuse
Instagram – Beauty_and_the_Masseuse
Snapchat – sarahdwan1
Twitter – @sdwan
Email – email@example.com
About me – Who am I?
(NOTE – This is not a sponsored post and I was not paid to give a good review. Fiona, from Dowling’s Pharmacy sent these out to me for my consideration and for me to give my opinion on it, good or bad. When I am sent something I use it for at least 4 weeks(sometimes more), research all the ingredients, see it’s effectiveness and then share with you my own experience with the product.
To me the single most important thing about blogging is TRUST and I wouldn’t want to ruin the trust I have built up with my readers by recommending something that’s not very good. I will never put my name to a mediocre product.)